Your air conditioner requires servicing to maintain certain components like filters, coils, fins and for the system to function efficiently. Neglecting your air conditioning system’s service needs all but ensures the steady decline of performance and surge in energy costs. Regularly servicing ensures that your system remains under warranty and aims to prevent any serious problems eventuating.
Our service includes:
- Cleaning of filters and checking duct work
- Changing return air filters
- Cleaning air conditioner coils
- Check of fins, wiring and connections
- Check of motor amps
- Check for ice build up on piping
- Check of suction and discharge gas pressures
BACTIGAS,® containing natural Australian tea tree oil, sanitises air conditioning ducts all year round from moulds, bacteria and odours.
Arc tik lic: AU1890